New User Training and Account Setup Fee for WSU Clients: $100.00
|Hourly Fees||Varian Mercury 300||Varian 400 MR||Varian 500 VNMRS||Agilent DD2 600||Service/Advanced Training|
|WSU Clients (Federal Funding)||$8.50||$8.50||$10.00||$11.00||$27.00|
|WSU Clients (Non-Federal Funding)||$9.24||$9.24||$10.87||$11.96||$29.35|
|Other Non-Profits or Small Business/Startup (with Current SBIR/STTR Funding)||N/A||$55.00||$67.00||$55.00||$35.00|
* Service charge for sample submission includes a per hour instrument charge, the cost of sample preparation, and data analysis.
*** Corporate clients are on a flat corporate rate. Not just spectrometer time–We get you HIGH QUALITY DATA.
Sample Return Fee $75 (WSU clients)
Invoicing Policies and Procedures
The WSU Office of Research is here to support you in your research while managing our service centers in accordance with WSU BPPM 30.15. Essential to maintaining our facilities and keeping operations running smoothly, our billing and invoicing policies and procedures are as follows:
- Invoicing is conducted two times per month based on two billing periods: days 1-15 of the month, and days 16-end of month. Invoices are due prior to the next invoicing period (past due after this point).
- Please keep us informed if the financial contact in your department changes or if invoices should be sent to a different recipient. As preferences vary by PI and by department, we want to ensure this administrative process is as convenient for you as possible.
- We understand that research funding can be uncertain at times. However, we do require communication with the center/lab director for accounts that are 90 days or more past due to continue service center usage until payment is remitted.
- If you have any concerns about your invoice, please contact us! We are here to serve you.
Administrative Manager / Financial Contact
WSU Office of Research
Lighty Suite 280
P.O. Box 641060
Pullman, WA 99164-1060